Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHOOPSIE

A belated (whoopsie) thank you to Amalia Td for gifting all of us at the Archives with an award. This is my public self-flagellation for somehow not knowing that I didn't follow your blog, Amalia. My very serious bad.

To anyone else who has given me an award, if I miss saying thank you for it... well... please always feel free to smack me. It's not like I don't care, I am just gifted with the memory of a flatworm*.

*No offense to any flatworms. I mean, everyone knows flatworms are smarter than nightcrawlers**, right?

**No offense to nightcrawlers. You guys totally have it over the woolly caterpillars***.

***No offense to woolly caterpillars. But seriously, you guys are just dumb. Come on... crossing the road by the hundreds at feet per hour? Not a very good way to keep the species goin'. I'm just sayin'.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe the woolly caterpillars are trying to become extinct so that there is less a lack of intelligence in the world. Sound pretty smart to me. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something off about that logic... but I can't find it, so I'll just say you're right and offer a public apology to the caterpillars, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, no sweat! I'm glad you found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amalia-- me too. I didn't know what I was missing, haha. You write about stuff I like-- history, mythology, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm not the only one... I'm glad you finally found Amalia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (lol) Too cute. Yep, you were missing out, but see, you rectified the oversight.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete