Thursday, December 23, 2010

Very Merry

This has been quite the week! I've been confined to the couch for most of it for various reasons-- the cold WH brought home from work, the repercussions of a small accident in the garage, and the torrential rains being the primary ones-- and therefore have been a pretty productive writer.

Tomorrow my mom is coming over and we're going to spend the day making Christmas cookies. You know you're a writer when something as awesome as making Christmas cookies bums you out because you know it would be rude to be tapping away on your laptop while your mother is rolling out dough and shaking out sprinkles in YOUR kitchen.

So since I am deep in plotting land, and now the Christmas frenzy begins, I don't have much to say. But I wanted to wish each and every one of you a very merry holiday, and remind you all to stay safe and warm and have plenty of hot chocolate (with Kahlua) or egg nog (with brandy). Ahem.

I'm excited for the new year! Looking forward to launching some great ideas here at the Q:P and the Archives, and maybe even announcing the return of . . . FEATURES. *Gasp!*

Stay safe, my lovelies. Write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment